971LM LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Remote – Compatible with ALL Security+ Models - Sears Craftsman
971LM is basic single-button remote control isn’t so basic. 971LM remote it can operate a single garage door or gate, or turn your garage door opener lights on/off. You can also use 971LM as an extra remote control to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home – all from the comfort of your car.
971LM remote it features Security+® rolling code technology that sends a brand new code every time it is used. One 5-year 3-volt battery is included.
The MHz frequency of your garage door opener will determine what remote controls will work with your system. See below to find out which remote to order.
971LM is compatible with the following models:
- Liftmaster 91LM, 92LM, 96LM, 970LM, 972LM, 973LM and 974LM
- Chamberlain 950CB, 953CB, 956CB
- Sears 139.53681, 139.53680
- Compatible with Security+ systems with Amber learn button, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman and Raynor code rolling residential openers (Safety Signal)
- Also compatible with wireless keypad model number 976LM (same as model 940CB, 139.53684)
- Compatible with garage door opener operator model numbers 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265, 1280R, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 1245 GMR, 1255GMR
- Compatible with Security+ garage opener receiver model numbers 335LM, 535LM, 412HM, 635LM
- 390 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology (Security+)
- 1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-2005
- Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included